Get Ready to Ski
Prepping for winter with deep lunges to get those quads in shape for swooping down the mountain? Waxing your skis? If your idea of adventure includes snowflakes, slopes, and skiing, this guide's for you.
2006-07 ski season is only a couple of months away, but there are book early ski deals already percolating, and dozens of resorts getting reading for a snowy winter. Travelocity has the most comprehensive list of North American ski resorts I've ever seen. Clean and simply indexed with links to all the key/basic info you need (including resort phone numbers, vertical feet of skiing and boarding terrain, and more). Have a look and start planning your snowboarding or skiing trip.
10 top ski resorts for groups (in no particular order):
- Whistler - British Columbia, Canada
- Vail - Colorado, USA
- Steamboat - Colorado, USA
- Breckenridge - Colorado, USA
- Banff - Alberta, Canada
- Mammoth Lakes - California, USA
- Park City - Utah, USA
- Beaver Creek - Colorado, USA
- Heavenly - Lake Tahoe, California, USA
- Killington - Vermont, USA
- Previous: Find Your Happy Place
- Next: Voluntourism Goes Mainstream