11th Carnival of Travel: Culinary Commentary
If you travel for food, read on. The 11th carnival of travel is filled with thoughtful (even mouth-watering at times) commentary on food for herbivores, carnivores, and omnivores alike. Each article is fresh and flavorful.
- Pam Mandel presents Recycled: Baked Insanity posted at Nerd's Eye View, saying, "In which I lose my mind over a baked good at a roadside restaurant...."
- EDJ presents Adventures in Eating posted at Planet Nomad. This is a hilarious account of a meal abroad.
- Melissa Petri presents Visit the Tapas King in San Sebastian and Gastronomic Experience in Beijing posted at Wandalust.
- Jennifer Miner presents Best Restaurants in Florence Italy and Best Brunch in Chicago posted at Travel Articles.
- Mr. Besilly presents A Starbucks Latte: With No Surprises Inside posted at Mr. Besilly - One Man's highway, saying, "Do you need that cup of Starbucks when tou travel. So do I! Here's my rant on that subject."
- R Waldhoff presents Food Lore: The Artichoke posted at Britannica Blog, saying, "Gregory McNamee provides a brief cross-cultural history of the artichoke."
- Tannaz Sassooni presents Ethnic Markets: Feel worldly for cheap posted at WiseBread Frugal.
- Gillian Polack presents Food History » Blog Archive » Melbourne Chinese food posted at Gillian Polack, saying, "I spent my holidays in Melbourne (Australia) and they were all about food and food history.
- Joanne presents Camping Food for Kids posted at Vacations with Kids, saying, "Picky eaters don't get any less picky just because you’re on vacation—just ask my youngest ones (Rachel is two and Jacob is six, and both of them want everything just so at mealtime)."
- ispf presents Breakfast in Germany, Lunch in Switzerland, Dinner in France. Total Cost: $0 posted at Personal Finance for Students and Fresh Grads.
- Toffler presents Restaurants in Shanghai posted at Toffler's Blog.
Thanks for tuning in. Hungry for travel yet?