Travel Carnival 12: Potpourri
A potpourri of travel topics from how to ditch your travel companion to touring Paris to a (much-needed) rant on airport noise pollution and a top 10 list of tourism-competitive countries. Read on...!
- K T Cat presents A Little Bit of Paradise in Chicago O’Hare posted at The Scratching Post. A well-written, much-needed rant on blaring televisions at airports.
Destinations and Experiences
- Georgina Kelman presents Parisian Peregrinations posted at Georgina Kelman Works on Paper.
- Surfer Sam presents "What Makes Japan Unique? Japanese Culture, All Things Japanese" posted at Surfer Sam and Friends.
- Roderick Russell presents "THOTH - The Power of Performance" posted at NOUMENON :: Art, Ideas, Culture & Capricious Opinion.
- Natalie presents A visit to the Place des Vosges posted at My Paris Your Paris.
- Michelle presents "Free things to do in Vegas!" posted at Blogging In Vegas.
- Madeleine Begun Kane presents Surmounting Marriage posted at Mad Kane's Humor Blog.
- Denise Olesky presents "Thought you'd never do a bus tour? Think again" posted at Tired of working? Take a break!
- Henry Bagdasarian presents Travel Security Tips and Advice to Prevent Identity Theft During Your Trip posted at Free Identity Theft Prevention, Detection and Fraud Solutions.
- Trav Monkey presents 8 Things You Should Know About Hostel Dorms posted at TravMonkey.
- Albert Klamt presents "World Economic Forum scores Countries in Travel and Tourism" posted at Zaadz: Connect. Grow. Inspire. Empower.
- Andrea presents "Top 10 Travel Related Diseases" posted at travelvaccination.com.au/.
- Brad presents "Foreign Credit Card Transaction charges reimbursed?" posted at Brad's Bits.
- KoffieVerkeerd presents "Dutch Starbucks AKA The Coffee Company" posted at DaarZijnWeWeer.